Hello and Welcome to the My Web Brain Google Group

Ben from My Web Brain

Jul 31, 2009, 6:12:58 AM7/31/09
to My Web Brain
Hello Visitor!

You've reached the Google Group I have established for the support of
the development and operation of the web application my company -
Helium 3 IT Solutions - is developing. The web application is called
'My Web Brain' and provides support for users implementing the GTD -
Get Things Done methodology. You might have heard of it.

If you haven't, Getting Things done is a process or method of
collecting your everyday thoughts into a trusted system and regularly
processing those thoughts into action, reference and someday/maybe
items. By assigning your next actions to particular locations and
contexts you create a ready list of applicable and concise actions to
get done. That is only my ultra short summary. Google 'Getting Things
Done' for more information than you could ever want.

If you have been trying to find a GTD application - and not just a GTD
'enabled' task list - My Web Brain might be an application that can
meet your needs. And if you had not heard about GTD before now, you
should have a look into it. This method has helped me and many other
people to reduce their stress, improve their time management and feel
more in control.

My Web Brain is still in development, but you can keep up with the
latest news about the project at my company blog at http://www.fuelforfusion.com
(use http://www.fuelforfusion.com/search/label/MyWebBrain for ONLY
news about this particular project). Even during this initial
development period I am welcoming any comments, thoughts or discussion
about how this web application could work and what it should include.
So please go ahead and use this Google group to raise any issues you
might like to.

Thanks, and talk to you soon.