Bug : timezone : where is Europe/Paris ? :)

pef

Dec 12, 2011, 2:28:30 PM12/12/11
to My Web Brain
Well, everything is in the subject : I couldn't find Europe/Paris in
the timezone combo box.
I selected another one with "gmt+1" but still... I live somewhere else
in France, but I believe Paris is still somewhere out there :)

Ben from He3

Dec 16, 2011, 8:22:38 AM12/16/11
to My Web Brain
Great question. The timezone support is thanks to a common library. It
is hard to believe it wouldn't have Paris, and it more plausible that
I somehow caused it to be omitted, but I have no idea how. Strange.

Thanks for letting me know, but I can't promise an ETA on a fix.