Feature request: search API

Adam Hepner

Mar 20, 2010, 8:01:08 AM3/20/10
to My Web Brain
Evernote allows users to perform queries straight from the address bar
of the browser, which is extremely useful when using eg. Chrome: I can
type en <tab> query, and it simply searches all my notebooks and
returns all relevant notes. I guess that such functionality in
MyWebBrain would rock the socks off any competitors :). Just imagine:
instead of bookmarking, or clicking to get to todays' tasks @net You
can just type "brain <tab> due:today @net" or "brain <tab> due:asap
@phone"

Ben from My Web Brain

Mar 26, 2010, 4:03:04 AM3/26/10
to My Web Brain
Hi Adam,

Thanks for the idea and sorry for the delay in responding. I have not
had the chance to look at Evernote yet so I am not familiar with its
functionality. I'll need to find the task to look at it in My Web
Brain and prioritise it.

Using the address bar of the browser seems a exotic way of performing
searches. I am very curious. Of course any search functionality in My
Web Brain would be great :)

Thanks again.