Norfolk School Committee @ May 22, 2023 03:00 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

May 18, 2023, 11:29:04 AM5/18/23
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Norfolk, MA;
Board: Norfolk School Committee
Time: Monday May 22, 2023 3 PM EDT
Location: Google Meet - Remote Access

Agenda:
Norfolk School Committee
AGENDA
Monday ● May 22, 2023 ● 3:00 PM
VIRTUAL
Alternative public access to this meeting shall be done via Google Meet online video conferencing. This application will allow users to view the meeting. To join, follow the Google meet link or call the dial-in number listed below.
Meeting ID:
meet.google.com/qov-hmrj-rid
Join by phone:
‪(US) +1 475-299-8987
PIN: ‪350 175 884‬#
Mission Statement
The Norfolk Public Schools offers a safe, joyful and challenging learning environment that meets the needs of our diverse students. Through school, family and community partnerships, we provide an education that inspires life-long learners and cultivates caring and productive citizens of our ever-changing world.
3:00 PM Call to Order – Roll Call
1. Appoint member to School Committee Negotiating Team - VOTE
MOTION: To adjourn this meeting - VOTE

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com

May 22, 2023, 2:54:18 PM5/22/23
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

[...]

I. Vote to waive Policy BDA - Reorganization - VOTE
II. Appoint member to School Committee Negotiating Team - VOTE