Norfolk School Committee @ May 17, 2022 07:00 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

May 12, 2022, 10:11:02 AMMay 12
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Norfolk, MA;
Board: Norfolk School Committee
Time: Tuesday May 17, 2022 7 PM EDT
Location: Freeman Kennedy School Library

Agenda:
Norfolk School Committee
AGENDA
Freeman Kennedy School - Library
Tuesday • May 17, 2022 • 7:00 PM
Alternative public access to this meeting will be provided through NCTV.
www.youtube.com/NorfolkCable This application will allow users to view the live meeting.
Mission Statement
The Norfolk Public Schools offers a safe, joyful and challenging learning environment that meets the needs of our diverse students. Through school, family and community partnerships, we provide an education that inspires life-long learners and cultivates caring and productive citizens of our ever-changing world.
7:00 PM Call to Order – Roll Call
A. SCHOOL COMMITTEE REORGANIZATION
1. Superintendent Motion: To elect a School Committee Chairman – VOTE
2. Chairman Motion: To nominate a Vice-Chairman – VOTE
3. Chairman Motion: To nominate a Secretary/KP Representative/Legislative Liaison - VOTE
4. Chairman Motion: To nominate a Recording Secretary-VOTE
5. Fill Remaining Subcommittees
B. PUBLIC COMMENT
C. CORRESPONDENCE
1. MASC Delegate Appointment
D. SCHOOL COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT
E. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
1. COVID-19 Update
2. BICO Quarterly Report
3. BICO Board Appointment-VOTE
4. School Physician Appointment-VOTE
5. Business Consultant Appointment–VOTE
6. Meeting Schedule/nights for next year
F. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. King Philip
2. Policy Subcommittee
G. NEW ITEMS
1. School Committee Minutes – April 12, 2022 – VOTE
2. Next School Committee Meeting - Tuesday, June 14, 2022
MOTION: To adjourn this meeting-VOTE
EXHIBITS
MASC Delegate Appointment
BICO Quarterly Report
BICO Board Appointment
School Physician Appointment
Business Consultant Appointment
School Committee Minutes-April 12, 2022

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com

May 13, 2022, 10:12:42 AMMay 13
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

[...]

2. NCL Grant Donations
D. SCHOOL COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT
E. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
1. COVID-19 Update-School Gatherings/Events - VOTE

towngovernm...@gmail.com