Norfolk School Committee @ Sep 14, 2021 07:00 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2021, 4:21:42 PM9/8/21
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Norfolk, MA;
Board: Norfolk School Committee
Time: Tuesday September 14, 2021 7 PM EDT
Location: Freeman Kennedy School Library

Agenda:
Norfolk School Committee
AGENDA
Freeman Kennedy School - Library
Tuesday ● September 14, 2021 ● 7:00 PM

Mission Statement
The Norfolk Public Schools offers a safe, joyful and challenging learning environment that meets the needs of our diverse students. Through school, family and community partnerships, we provide an education that inspires life-long learners and cultivates caring and productive citizens of our ever-changing world.

7:00 PM Call to Order – Roll Call

A. PUBLIC COMMENT

B. CORRESPONDENCE
1. Letter from Ann Proto
2. Donations - Vote
C. SCHOOL COMMITTEE CHAIR REPORT
1. SEPAC Update
2. Superintendent Evaluation

D. SUPERINTENDENT REPORT
1. Staffing/Personnel Changes
2. Budget Adjustments – Vote
3. Use of Facilities Report
4. Bus Driver Training- Victoria Saldana
5. Opening of Schools Report
6. Revised Daily Cleaning Protocols

E. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. King Philip
2. Policy Subcommittee

F. NEW ITEMS
1. School Committee Minutes – August 25, 2021 – Vote
2. Next School Committee Meeting – Tuesday, October 19, 2021

MOTION: To adjourn this meeting – Vote

Exhibits
Letter from Ann Proto
Donations
SEPAC Update
Superintendent Evaluation
Staffing/Personnel Changes
Budget Adjustments
Use of Facilities Report
Bus Driver Training
Opening of Schools Report
Revised Daily Cleaning Protocols
School Committee Minutes

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com