The following meeting has been scheduled:
Town(s): Shirley, MA;
Board: Devens Enterprise Commission
Time: Thursday January 7, 2021 7:30 AM EST
Location: Virtually via Zoom Meeting - login below
This Devens Enterprise Commission Regular Meeting and Public Hearing is being held virtually in accordance with the Governor's Executive Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A. s.20. Interested individuals can listen in and participate by phone and/or on-line by following the link and phone # above. Persons with disabilities or requiring interpretation wishing to listen or participate should contact 978.772.8831 x3334
. In accordance with the State’s Open Meeting Law, we wish to inform all attendees that this meeting is being recorded by the Devens Enterprise Commission.
1. Roll Call and Overview of Virtual Meeting Process and Procedures
2. Chairman's Overview of Agenda*
3. Review Minutes: December 3, 2020
4. Continued Public Hearings:
• King Devens LLC Level 2 Unified Permit including Site Plan approval and a Wetland Request for Determination of Applicability for the construction of a +/- 150,000 gross square foot R&D/manufacturing building and associated site improvements on 45 Jackson Road (Parcel ID #13-21-1000). This application also seeks conceptual approval for the overall campus master plan (general size, location and layout) for future development phases. Project located at 45 Jackson Road (Parcel ID #13-21-1000), 57 Jackson Road (Parcel ID#13-21-1100), 59 Jackson Road (Parcel ID#13-21-100), and 75 Jackson Road (Parcel ID#18-21-900) in the Innovation & Technology Business Zoning District.
• King Street Properties Acquisitions, LLC Level 2 Unified Permit for the construction of a +/- 164,000 gross square foot manufacturing and office building (CFS-1) and associated site improvements. Property located at 111 Hospital Road, Devens, MA (Parcel ID#18-7-200) in the Innovation & Technology Business District.
• Commonwealth Fusion Systems Level 2 Unified Permit for the construction of a +/-147,000 sf fusion energy research and development facility (CFS-2) and associated site improvements. This application also seeks conceptual approval for the overall campus master plan (general size, location and layout) for future development phases. Property located at 111 Hospital Road, Devens, MA (Parcel ID#18-7-200) in the Innovation & Technology Business District.
Plans and supporting information may be viewed at the Town Halls of Ayer, Harvard, Shirley or at the Devens Enterprise Commission office by appointment or on the Devens Enterprise Commission website at www.devensec.com/meetings
5. New Business:
• SMC 18 Independence Drive – Administrative Approval of 3,100 SF Cooler Addition
6. Old Business:
7. Public Comment
*All meeting materials will be presented live and will be posted on-line at: http://devensec.com/meetings.html
. If you do not have a Zoom account, you can sign up for free at: https://zoom.us/signup
*Anyone wishing to record this meeting must notify the chair in advance*
Agenda and meeting materials are available in alternative formats upon request. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation please contact Kate Clisham at 978.772.8831
La agenda y el material de la reunión están disponibles en formatos alternativos bajo petición. Para preguntas sobre accesibilidad o para solicitar un alojamiento, por favor contacte a Kate Clisham al 978.772.8831
Upcoming DEC Meetings 2021
Public Hearing January 26 6:45 PM
DEC Meeting February 4 7:30 AM
** You can manage your email notifications at