The following meeting has been scheduled:
Town(s): Shirley, MA;
Board: Devens Enterprise Commission
Time: Thursday December 3, 2020 7:30 AM EST
Location: Zoom Meeting login information below
Virtually via Zoom Meeting*
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 958 7126 0711
One tap mobile
This Devens Enterprise Commission Regular Meeting and Public Hearing is being held virtually in accordance with the Governor's Executive Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law, G.L. c.30A. s.20. Interested individuals can listen in and participate by phone and/or on-line by following the link and/or phone # above. Persons with disabilities or requiring interpretation wishing to listen or participate should contact 978.772.8831 x3334
In accordance with the State’s Open Meeting Law, we wish to inform all attendees that this meeting is being recorded by the Devens Enterprise Commission.
1. Roll Call and Overview of Virtual Meeting Process and Procedures
2. Chairman's Overview of Agenda*
3. Review Minutes: November 5, 2020
4. Public Hearings:
• Continued – Level 2 Unified Permit application submitted by MassDevelopment Finance Agency for Site Plan Approval and Wetland Request for Determination of Applicability related to the construction of a new water treatment plant, including parking, emergency generator, associated drainage, and utilities. Project located on portions of 150 and 168 Patton Road (Parcel ID#: 10-9-200 and 11-99-204), as well as utility connections within the Patton Road Right of Way, Devens, MA in the Open Space and Recreation Zoning District.
• Continued – Level 2 Unified Permit including site plan review and a Wetland Notice of Intent, submitted by Massachusetts Development Finance Agency for the construction of new water treatment facility for removal of PFAS compounds. Property located at 44 MacPherson Road, Devens, MA (Parcel ID#035,0-0000-0700.0), in the Open Space and Recreation Zoning District.
5. New Business:
• Devens 2021 Liquor License and Common Victualler’s License renewals
• Nashua, Squannacook, and Nissitissit Rivers Wild & Scenic Stewardship Council Update
6. Old Business: None
7. Public Comment
*All meeting materials will be presented live and will be posted on-line at: http://devensec.com/meetings.html
. If you do not have a Zoom account, you can sign up for free at: https://zoom.us/signup
Anyone wishing to record this meeting must notify the chair in advance.
Agenda and meeting materials are available in alternative formats upon request. For questions about accessibility or to request an accommodation please contact Kate Clisham at 978.772.8831
La agenda y el material de la reunión están disponibles en formatos alternativos bajo petición. Para preguntas sobre accesibilidad o para solicitar un alojamiento, por favor contacte a Kate Clisham al 978.772.8831
Upcoming DEC Meetings 2020-21
Public Hearing December 15 6:45 PM
DEC Meeting January 7 7:30 AM
** You can manage your email notifications at