Human Resource Board @ Jun 28, 2022 06:15 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2022, 9:37:58 PM6/7/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Orange, MA;
Board: Human Resource Board
Time: Tuesday June 28, 2022 6:15 PM EDT
Location: 11 South Main Street/Zoom

Agenda:
This meeting will be open to the public (as were the last two meetings at this same location at 11 South Main Street) as well as available by Zoom or conference call. Subject to change as the time gets closer, but will confirm within the deadline.

1. Call To Order

2. Welcome

3. Open Time For the Public (You may address the board at any time during this meeting. We welcome feedback and suggestions.)

4. Approve Meeting Minutes If Available

5. Old Business

6. New Business

7. Member Updates

8. Schedule Next Meeting

9. Adjourn

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2022, 9:38:27 PM6/7/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Orange, MA;
Board: Human Resource Board
Time: Tuesday June 28, 2022 6:15 PM EDT
Location: 11 South Main Street/Zoom or Conference Call

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 13, 2022, 10:10:58 PM6/13/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Orange, MA;
Board: Human Resource Board
Time: Tuesday June 28, 2022 6:15 PM EDT
Location: 11 South Main Street/Zoom or Conference Call

Agenda:
This meeting will also be open to the public (as were the last two meetings at this same location at 11 South Main Street) as well as available by Zoom or conference call. Subject to change as the time gets closer, but will confirm within the deadline.

1. Call To Order

2. Welcome

3. Open Time For the Public (You may address the board at any time during this meeting. We welcome feedback and suggestions.)

4. Approve Meeting Minutes If Available

5. Old Business

6. Exit Interview Discussion

7. New Business