Broadband/MLP @ Jun 28, 2022 09:30 AM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 15, 2022, 6:45:03 PMJun 15
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Shutesbury, MA;
Board: Broadband/MLP
Time: Tuesday June 28, 2022 9:30 AM EDT
Location:

Agenda:
9:30 AM Meet at Town Hall
9:30-10:30 Carpool to South Hadley Electric Light Plant
10:30-2:00 Tour of SHELD and Holyoke Gas & Electric Facility
2PM - 3:00 PM Carpool back to Shutesbury Town Hall

This is not a regular meeting but rather a facility tour hosted by our ISP vendor. We are posting the event because more than two members of the Shutesbury MLP Board will be present. For more information please contact MLP Manager at broa...@shutesbury.org

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan