Energy and Climate Action Committee @ Jun 21, 2022 07:00 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 16, 2022, 5:56:29 PM6/16/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Shutesbury, MA;
Board: Energy and Climate Action Committee
Time: Tuesday June 21, 2022 7 PM EDT
Location: * Virtual Meeting

Agenda:
7:00 Agenda review; confirm minute-taker (Zoe)
7:05 Public comments
7:10 Minutes
7:15 Working through our Mandate via Hazard Mitigation Plan – Nate
7:30 Updates and discussion
• Continuing Items
o Household fuel survey – report and next steps discussion - Gail
o Resilience and sustainable lifestyle inventory – Zoe
• New items
o Energy audit on our current municipal buildings,
o MassSave New Construction assistance
o Shutesbury ARPA money ideas – by 7/1
o Valley Green Energy (Pelham, Amherst, Noho aggregation)
8:00 Discussion: information learned and next steps re: possible approaches
• Community Aggregation
• Community Solar
• Municipal solar
• Other ideas
8:45 Confirm next meeting date and agenda topics; confirm minute-taker (Nate)

Adjourn

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jun 17, 2022, 1:23:32 PM6/17/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Shutesbury, MA;
Board: Energy and Climate Action Committee
Time: Tuesday June 21, 2022 7 PM EDT
Location: * Virtual Meeting

Agenda:
Join Zoom Meeting