9/11 MEMORIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE @ Oct 05, 2022 05:00 PM EDT

1 view

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2022, 6:13:25 PM9/21/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Barre, MA;
Board: 9/11 MEMORIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Time: Wednesday October 5, 2022 5 PM EDT
Location: Henry Woods Building 1st Floor

Agenda:
Open meeting
Quorum
Public comment
1, Continue discussion on design

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Sep 29, 2022, 9:22:28 AM9/29/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Barre, MA;
Board: 9/11 MEMORIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Time: Wednesday October 5, 2022 5 PM EDT
Location: Henry Woods Building 1st Floor

Agenda:
Open meeting
Quorum
Public comment
1, Continue discussion on design.
2, Discus web link to polar paving for memorial bricks.
Should we get that up and running now so the public can start ordering the pavers?
3,

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 7:25:20 AM10/5/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Barre, MA;
Board: 9/11 MEMORIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Time: Wednesday October 5, 2022 5 PM EDT
Location: Henry Woods Building 1st Floor

Agenda:
Open meeting
Quorum
Public comment
Discuss project with the Barre Historical Commission & Society!
1, Continue discussion on design.
2, Discus web link to polar paving for memorial bricks.
Should we get that up and running now so the public can start ordering the pavers?
3, discuss ways to request local veterans register for the Memorial whom lived in Barre from 9/11/01 till end of hostility’s.

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Oct 5, 2022, 7:55:39 AM10/5/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been updated:

Town(s): Barre, MA;
Board: 9/11 MEMORIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE
Time: Wednesday October 5, 2022 5 PM EDT
Location: Henry Woods Building 1st Floor

Agenda:
Open meeting
Quorum
Public comment
Discuss meeting with the Barre Historical Commission & Society also the Selectboard