Conservation Commission @ Jul 28, 2022 07:00 PM EDT

towngovernm...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2022, 9:58:17 AM7/23/22
to my-town-gove...@googlegroups.com

The following meeting has been scheduled:

Town(s): Pelham, MA;
Board: Conservation Commission
Time: Thursday July 28, 2022 7 PM EDT
Location: Rhodes Building / Pelham Town Office Building

Agenda:
This meeting of the Conservation Commission will be held in-person at the Rhodes Building. Applicants and members of the public are welcome to attend this in-person meeting. Masks are recommended.*

7:00 Meet with owner of 96 Harkness Road to discuss resolution to incursion onto Harkness Conservation Area

7:20 Review Eversource proposal for right-of-way tree cutting

7:30 Discuss Amherst Road sidewalk installation presentation

7:40 Update on Conservation Agent search

7:45 Review of minutes for June 30, 2022 (https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/dgross_umass_edu/EW7s-KR5AzBEjGPOOLsyzSQBITee4XHPpSWYK3Hlw4zY5w) and July 7, 2022 (https://umass-my.sharepoint.com/:b:/g/personal/dgross_umass_edu/EX9VRQCoFq5GjEzamzFjAl8B13C7EXEoRiZNIcQKEpwLxQ?e=zOSLMI)

*Note: The list of topics was comprehensive as of the date of posting, however the public body may consider or take action on unforeseen items not listed here to the extent allowed by law.

** You can manage your email notifications at
** http://www.mytowngovernment.org/fan