Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
My-community-V-TEST
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
My-community-V-TEST
Contact owners and managers
1–7 of 8
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
azerty a
, …
Stian Bendiksen
5
Jul 30
Need 12 testers — VIKTOR, offline app
Hi I've joined your group and will test daily. Will you send me your e-mail so I can add you to
unread,
Need 12 testers — VIKTOR, offline app
Hi I've joined your group and will test daily. Will you send me your e-mail so I can add you to
Jul 30
Gigi M
Sep 28
Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk / Cercasi 20 tester – Rischio Grandine
🌩️ Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk (Android) Hi everyone! I'm looking for 20 people to
unread,
Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk / Cercasi 20 tester – Rischio Grandine
🌩️ Looking for 20 testers – Hail Risk (Android) Hi everyone! I'm looking for 20 people to
Sep 28
Stefano Sorrentino
Sep 25
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
unread,
Test-for-test — 4 apps, happy to test yours back
Hi all, I have four Android apps in closed testing on Google Play and need real testers to reach
Sep 25
Gigi M
,
Rino devara
2
Sep 2
Looking for 20 testers – Sudoku TOP (Android)
It's your turn now. All you have to do is install this app, and here is its link: https://play.
unread,
Looking for 20 testers – Sudoku TOP (Android)
It's your turn now. All you have to do is install this app, and here is its link: https://play.
Sep 2
Nabeel 20 Testers Provider
Aug 26
Fwd: 12+ testers for 14 days
Hi, Skipping the Google Play "insufficient testing" rejection doesn't have to be
unread,
Fwd: 12+ testers for 14 days
Hi, Skipping the Google Play "insufficient testing" rejection doesn't have to be
Aug 26
Nabeel Saleem
Aug 20
Can I help with your Play Store testing?
Hey! Saw that you're working on your app — if you still need the 12 testers for Google Play, I
unread,
Can I help with your Play Store testing?
Hey! Saw that you're working on your app — if you still need the 12 testers for Google Play, I
Aug 20
Stefano Sorrentino
Aug 11
Test me!!!
Colleghi tester, se avete voglia, iscrivetevi: https://groups.google.com/g/tester-giocodigesti Ho un
unread,
Test me!!!
Colleghi tester, se avete voglia, iscrivetevi: https://groups.google.com/g/tester-giocodigesti Ho un
Aug 11
azerty a
,
Abuzar Khan
2
Jul 30
Need 20 testers - VIKTOR app
I have Downloaded the application Now you have to download mine and send me screenshot https://groups
unread,
Need 20 testers - VIKTOR app
I have Downloaded the application Now you have to download mine and send me screenshot https://groups
Jul 30