Fwd: 💼 Julian Zhu, Wayfair has an open position

Julian

Jun 10, 2019, 12:05:43 PM6/10/19
to my-...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: ZipRecruiter <ale...@ziprecruiter.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 10, 2019, 12:03 PM
Subject: 💼 Julian Zhu, Wayfair has an open position
To: Julian Zhu <julia...@gmail.com>

DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER candidates needed in CAMBRIDGE
Recommended: Download the app to find jobs on the go! Get the App
ZipRecruiter - display images to see all your jobs Your Job Alerts for Monday, June 10, 2019
digital product manager jobs and more near Cambridge Edit alert
Uber Extra Work This Fall - Uber Driver Partner
Uber in Somerville, MA
Drive with Uber and make money helping people get around. Choose your own hours, pick up safe riders and get paid weekly.
View Job
Fresh Jobs
Good Match
Product Manager, Cost Health
Wayfair in Boston, MA
Product Manager - Cost Health We're entrepreneurial, value oriented decision makers who drive the development ...
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Good Match
Senior Associate Product Manager, Lifestyle Brands & International ...
Wayfair in Boston, MA
We have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around AI, data science, multivariate ...
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Still Active
Excellent Match
Associate Product Manager-IoT
iRobot Corporation in Bedford, MA
... to build digital products and features that will improve the customer experience and continue to ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Product Manager
Rhapsody in MA
... and managing the iterative delivery of solutions in the form of features or products , that address our ...
Posted on LinkedIn
Possible Match
Distinguished Engineer
Capital One in Cambridge, MA
We are a technology-oriented company delivering financial products to market through modern technology and ...
Posted on Capital One
Possible Match
Senior Digital Product Manager
Bank of America in Boston, MA
This Sr. Digital Product Manager role is on the Institutional Retirement digital platform ...
Posted on Bank of America
Good Match
IoT Product Manager-SMART HOME
iRobot Corporation in Bedford, MA
The Digital Product Manager will be a key strategic and business leader in helping to accomplish this.
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Good Match
Product Manager, Kryptonite
Allegion in Canton, MA
Product Manager , Kryptonite **Job Scope** The Product Manager is responsible for developing, managing and ...
Posted on Nexxt (register to apply)
Possible Match
Product Manager
Adcole Corporation in Marlborough, MA
The Product Manager will be the most important conduit between field sales and engineering, so a strong ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Senior Associate, Product Success
Achievement Network (ANet) in Boston, MA
The Senior Associate will manage the support, training, and logistics around administering ANet's assessments ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Product Manager
Gallin Associates in Lawrence, MA
The position has full lifecycle responsibility, including Voice of the Customer, competitive analysis ...
Posted on Top Echelon
Possible Match
Product Manager (O&M)
Abacus Insights in MA
Apply if you are: happy working cross-functionally with teams like Engineering, Architecture , and Account ...
Posted on LinkedIn
Good Match
Product Manager
Starry in Boston, MA
Reporting to our Director of Product Management , you'll work on both internal and external initiatives from ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Product Manager - Pivotal Labs
Pivotal in Cambridge, MA
We practice and teach an approach to product management that is applicable across industries and ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Good Match
Product Manager
PartsTech Inc. in Boston, MA
... digital product management experience in a software, e-commerce or technology company. * Ability to create ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Product Manager
ePropelled in MA
ePropelled is looking for a Product Manager (PM) to join our team. The PM will be responsible for our Gwynt ...
Posted on LinkedIn
Possible Match
Associate Product Manager
AliMed Inc. in Dedham, MA
The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for providing essential reporting that drives sales ...
Posted on Neuvoo
Possible Match
Sr Product Manager
NetApp in Waltham, MA
We are the data authority for hybrid cloud, and we are helping our customers realize the full potential of ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Director, New Product Development Process (Robotic Systems)
Johnson & Johnson in Boston, MA
... full cycle project management experience is required. · Project management experience involving new product ...
Posted on Robots.Jobs
Possible Match
Digital Product Manager- API
XSell Resources in Boston, MA
... an API Digital Product Manager to help with a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower ...
Posted on Dice.com
Possible Match
Senior Product Manager - Targeting, Prediction and Business Rules -...
Nuance Communications, Inc in Burlington, MA
... digital AI solutions * Conduct market, customer, and competitive research to inform strategic direction
Posted on Neuvoo
Possible Match
Staff Product Development Engineer, Robotics (Team Leader)
Johnson & Johnson in Boston, MA
The candidate must have a demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and manage a varied workload, exhibit ...
Posted on Robots.Jobs
Possible Match
API Designer / Architect
Sngular in Boston, MA
System Development Life Cycle and project management methodology experience. Agile experience is a plus.
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Developer
Avada Software in Lowell, MA
$85,000-$95,000 / yr ... products that help companies proactively monitor and manage their corporate transactional environment ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Possible Match
Senior System Engineer
Prevare, LLC in Beverly, MA
$75,000-$100,000 / yr Ability to manage medium size projects, develop documentation, and testing processes a must. Ability to work ...
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Get hired faster.
Download the free iOS or Android app and search millions of jobs from anywhere.

Get the App
Tip: click on the jobs you like the most — our technology will try to find more jobs like those.
Got Hired? Let us know!
Unsubscribe from this email  Edit email settings
How are we doing? Send our team an email!
ZipRecruiter, Inc. 604 Arizona Ave., Santa Monica, CA 90401, USA