Documentation not available

Jeff Horne

Sep 29, 2014, 3:00:56 PM9/29/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I am trying to install MXUnit and am looking for a good resource for configuration and the steps involved.  I thought the documentation wiki would be as good a place to start as any.  Unfortunately, the documentation page does not load.

http://wiki.mxunit.org/display/default/MXUnit+Documentation

Thanks,

Jeff

Marc Esher

Sep 29, 2014, 6:20:56 PM9/29/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Jeff,

Thanks for the notice on the wiki being down. We'll get it restarted.

Marc

Jeff Horne

Sep 29, 2014, 6:34:43 PM9/29/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Marc

Jeff Horne

Oct 1, 2014, 9:39:20 AM10/1/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Looks like it's down again.  Thanks Marc.

Marc Esher

Oct 2, 2014, 6:53:27 AM10/2/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Jeff. We need to work with our VPS host to get this working. Thanks for the nudge.

Marc

Ken Ferguson

Oct 8, 2014, 1:52:02 PM10/8/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
And again...

Nicholas Zaccardi

Oct 9, 2014, 11:31:41 AM10/9/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Marc-

Thanks for any work you are doing on this, though the Wiki is still down.  Do you have a timeline for when it might be back online?  Is it a funds issue, a server issue, or something else?

Is there a way to get an offline copy of the docs?

Thank you!
NZ

Marc Esher

Oct 10, 2014, 7:35:09 AM10/10/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Sorry for the late reply. Should be working fine now.

Marc

Nicholas Zaccardi

Oct 10, 2014, 2:51:35 PM10/10/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Marc!

Thanks for working diligently on keeping the docs functioning.  Unfortunately they are still not operational.  I am receiving a 404.

Marc Esher

Oct 11, 2014, 8:36:53 AM10/11/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
uggg. Thanks Nicholas.