MXUnit outside the web root

Dana Kowalski

Oct 10, 2014, 9:02:38 AM10/10/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
I have to install MXUnit at a parallel level to our web root. We have an IIS virtual directory /mxunit, and a CF mapping to /mxunit. I can get the main page to load in the browser, however when I put in any directories or component paths, I simply receive a blank screen. If I use the Sublime Text package, I always get an error 'Ruh roh, Ragg. Are you sure this is a valid MXUnit test?".

I've tried to scour this group and the usuals, but all the answers are from the 2010 range, and there was nothing definitive that I had seen so far. Is there any simple way for me to accomplish this? Thanks.

Marc Esher

Oct 11, 2014, 7:26:27 PM10/11/14
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dana,

When you say "when I put in any directories or component paths", what exactly do you mean by that?

Please tell us in excruciating detail exactly what you're doing, because I don't want to assume anything. Are you following along with something like this: http://wiki.mxunit.org/display/default/First+Test+Case ?

Marc