MXUNIT.ORG is down

Eduardo Jencquel

Oct 29, 2017, 10:45:15 AM10/29/17
to mxunit
Good moring. I'm trying to install CFEclipse but I can't because mxunit is required but the domain mxunit.org is down.

Niraj Dubey

Oct 31, 2017, 7:57:23 AM10/31/17
to mxunit
Any update on this. I am too suffering the same dilemma.

denstar

Nov 1, 2017, 11:36:31 AM11/1/17
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
We're working on getting it sorted. In the meantime I'll see if I can't
add a fallback for CFEclipse, pretty sure I've got a p2 repo for mxunit
there next to the parsers and stuff, just need to dust it off.

Thanks, and apologies for the inconvenience!

Den

On 10/29/2017 08:24 AM, 'Eduardo Jencquel' via mxunit wrote:
> Good moring. I'm trying to install CFEclipse but I can't because mxunit
> is required but the domain mxunit.org is down.

Gary Smith

Nov 20, 2017, 1:49:02 PM11/20/17
to mxunit
I am using Coldfusion Builder 2016 and cannot access mxunit.org/update to install the plugin. When I go to mxunit.org in a browser I just get a blank page. Is MXUnit still alive? I have also tried CF Builder 3 and same results.