wiki down?

Tiberiu A. Kiss

Nov 16, 2015, 8:44:53 AM11/16/15
to mxunit
Hi, I've been trying to access the wiki.mxunit.org since last week friday with no success. The browser just hangs there. Does it work for you?

Joseph Chastain

Mar 20, 2017, 9:40:23 AM3/20/17
to mxunit
I haven't been able to access the wiki for months. I used the Wayback Machine to find the most recently working version that was archived. Any chance this can get fixed? Thanks.

Adam Blomeke

May 26, 2017, 1:58:05 PM5/26/17
to mxunit
Same, +1.

Anybody still here?

Bill Rawlinson

May 26, 2017, 2:01:15 PM5/26/17
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
There are people who are still here.. but I doubt the wiki is going to come back.  MxUnit is pretty much not-supported anymore as far as I know.  I think most people are encouraged to use TestBox or something like that  https://www.ortussolutions.com/products/testbox

Bill

Jamie Jackson

May 26, 2017, 10:42:31 PM5/26/17
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
TestBox can run mxUnit tests, too, so that helps with migration.

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 2:01 PM, Bill Rawlinson <bill.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
There are people who are still here.. but I doubt the wiki is going to come back.  MxUnit is pretty much not-supported anymore as far as I know.  I think most people are encouraged to use TestBox or something like that  https://www.ortussolutions.com/products/testbox

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 1:58 PM Adam Blomeke <adam.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
Same, +1.

Anybody still here?

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 9:40:23 AM UTC-4, Joseph Chastain wrote:
I haven't been able to access the wiki for months. I used the Wayback Machine to find the most recently working version that was archived. Any chance this can get fixed? Thanks.

Bill

abhishek shrivastava

Mar 5, 2018, 12:43:48 PM3/5/18
to mxunit