Older versions of mxunit

b...@deverus.com

Sep 29, 2016, 7:29:13 PM9/29/16
to mxunit
I am trying to find a version of mxunit that is compatible with BlueDragon 7 (CF 8). Anyone have any ideas where I could get this? Its for an old legacy app that needs some automated testing.

Thanks,
Ben Knox

Bill Rawlinson

Sep 29, 2016, 9:28:00 PM9/29/16
to mxunit

I probably still have a copy. I'll try to remember to look in the morning.  Not making any promises though!

Bill

Bill Rawlinson

Sep 30, 2016, 11:25:24 AM9/30/16
to mxunit
Sorry Ben it looks like the oldest version I have is the 2.1.0 which is also the oldest version the mxunit guys have at github : https://github.com/mxunit/mxunit/releases/tag/v2.1.0

I don't recall what version of CF that works on - but I'm pretty sure it at least works on CF 9.
--
Bill

denstar

Sep 30, 2016, 12:11:27 PM9/30/16
to mxu...@googlegroups.com
I uploaded 1.0.8 here (from 2009 by the looks of it):

http://cfmlprojects.org/artifacts/org/mxunit/mxunit/1.0.8/

If the other version doesn't work (probably try the newer one first).