MXUG tomorrow night

Evan

Jun 14, 2011, 2:04:10 AM6/14/11
to mxug
Hi all,

MXUG is on tomorrow night, including our first ever coding competition
(more participants welcome).

Thanks again to Fendy, who is managing access and pizza again this
month. Access details on the link below:

http://sites.google.com/site/mxugau/home/2011-06-15

E.
--
“Once the last developer is locked up and the last idea patented you
will realise that lawyers can’t program.”

Sam Watkins

Jun 15, 2011, 1:26:07 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,

I'm sorry to say I'm not well, have some slight lung infection.
So, I won't be attending the grand inaugural MXUG coding competition!
I'll be going home to hot milo and bed, instead.

hope you have fun!

Sam

Noon Silk

Jun 15, 2011, 1:37:03 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 3:26 PM, Sam Watkins <s...@nipl.net> wrote:
> hi guys,
>
> I'm sorry to say I'm not well, have some slight lung infection.
> So, I won't be attending the grand inaugural MXUG coding competition!
> I'll be going home to hot milo and bed, instead.

Ah man, well, I'm not certain korny is showing up either, and that'd
mean it's just me programming against myself! Even so, it's barely
worth holding if it's just the 2 of us.

Perhaps we leave the comp for next week? Would that upset anyone
greatly, who was making a trip especially for it? (To be honest, it
would work better for me as well).

Get better soon!

--
Noon Silk | http://dnoondt.wordpress.com/ >

Fancy a quantum lunch? http://groups.google.com/group/quantum-lunch?hl=en

of being this signature."

Korny Sietsma

Jun 15, 2011, 1:54:23 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there tonight - and I'll be away next week - but it'd be good to get a show of hands (e-hands?) of who is planning to come, and planning to compete, tonight.
(Though it's pretty late notice; there are folks who won't read mail until after 5pm)

- Korny

Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com http://korny.info
"Every jumbled pile of person has a thinking part
that wonders what the part that isn't thinking
isn't thinking of"

Noon Silk

Jun 15, 2011, 1:57:03 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 3:54 PM, Korny Sietsma <ko...@sietsma.com> wrote:
> I'll be there tonight - and I'll be away next week - but it'd be good to get
> a show of hands (e-hands?) of who is planning to come, and planning to
> compete, tonight.
>
> (Though it's pretty late notice; there are folks who won't read mail until
> after 5pm)

I don't mind; but I don't think there is much point just you and I doing it.

I'll attend, though. (And I'm sorry, when I said "next week" I of
course meant "next month").

> - Korny

Korny Sietsma

Jun 15, 2011, 2:40:33 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
I'll put out a "show of hands" post (separately, to catch people's attention) - I'd suggest we see how many people show up, and if we feel numbers are too low by 7pm-ish, we can abort.

- Korny

Chris Ward

Jun 15, 2011, 3:22:21 AM6/15/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
I was intending to come and then rushed out the house this morning without any form of laptop :-/