fwd: 4 jobs, is anyone interested?

Sam Watkins

Jul 5, 2011, 10:10:46 PM7/5/11
to mx...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,

I'll forward this message to the list in case any of you are interested in one
of the 4 positions mentioned. Please respond directly to Gregory, you can
mention my name so he knows what's going on.

I hope it's okay to post an occasional message like this, if not please let me know.

I like this guy, and he helped me to find my current job.

thanks,

Sam

----- Forwarded message from Gregory McCallum Anderson <g...@talentscoutbang.com> -----

currently I have roles for
an IS Developer Analyst (.NET, SharePoint) in Mt Waverley ($85K);
Service Desk Lead ($65K);
BizTalk Programmer (6 month Contract - $95K Pro Rata)
senior Network Engineer - Telco/Cisco focus ($125K+).

If you have any colleagues that may be interested let me know.