New Meetup group - The Melbourne Maths and Science Meetup!

Noon Silk

Jul 11, 2012, 8:00:54 PM7/11/12
Hello All,

Forgive me if you receive this multiple times (sending it to a few
mailing lists that may find it interesting).

Next month on the 21st of August is the first meeting of a new meetup
group I'm starting, relating specifically to Maths and Science. The
idea is to bring together researchers/students/interested parties from
all fields of maths, science, engineering, etc, to have short
15-minute talks on their particular areas of topics of interest.
Hopefully we can learn some interesting things from each other!

The meetup group, with info on the first meet, is here:
- http://www.meetup.com/The-Melbourne-Maths-and-Science-Meetup/

There is also a google sites website, and mailing list (though the
meetup group will probably be the primary spot to know about):
- https://sites.google.com/site/melbmasm/

I'm still looking for talks for the first night, or into the future,
so please propose one (on the meetup website or to me directly, etc),
or send this email to anyone who may be interested!

Hope to see you there!

--
Noon Silk

Fancy a quantum lunch? https://sites.google.com/site/quantumlunch/