Re: [mxug:1832] Digest for mxug@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Adam A. Ford

Jul 12, 2012, 10:26:43 PM7/12/12
to mx...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Noon,
Though I don't consider myself to be any good at either Maths or Science, I do certainly think they are very interesting from a self-proclaimed futurist point of view!
Thanks for putting this on!

Kind regards,

Adam A. Ford
Singularity Summit Australia Coordinator
H+ Australia, H+ @ Melbourne Summit Coordinator

"A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move toward higher levels." ("Atomic Education Urged by Albert Einstein", New York Times, 25 May 1946)

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 9:30 AM, <mx...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
    re is also a google sites website, and mailing list (though the
    meetup group will probably be the prim

Korny Sietsma

Jul 19, 2012, 8:09:35 PM7/19/12
to mx...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, +1 from me.  (I am so unused to seeing posts to mxug, this one made me all nostalgic :)

- Korny

Kornelis Sietsma  korny at my surname dot com http://korny.info
"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing" - O.W. Holmes