mx-0.107.0

1 view

rapodaca

Dec 13, 2008, 12:51:43 PM12/13/08
to mx-java
MX-0.107.0 is now available for download:

http://code.google.com/p/mx-java/downloads/list

This version adds support for reading and writing MDL Structure Data
Files (SD Files).

Boyang Xia

Dec 13, 2008, 1:02:40 PM12/13/08
to mx-...@googlegroups.com
Rich, maybe you should write and tag the related blog posts in such a way, that the whole of them would make up a tutorial for using MX.

2008/12/13 rapodaca <rich.a...@gmail.com>

--
You can save many tree babies and tree moms by not printing this email. If you have to, do so efficiently and click on the print button provided by the webmail apps (if applicable).

rapodaca

Dec 13, 2008, 2:52:46 PM12/13/08
to mx-java
Boyang, that's a great idea. There is the 'mx' tag that I've tried to
use from the beginning:

http://depth-first.com/articles/tag/mx

and the feed is here:

http://depth-first.com/xml/atom/tag/mx/feed.xml

But I'd really like a system that could keep a Web page continuously
up-to-date.