MWPBA Education Series

1 view

JAMES SIM

May 14, 2024, 10:11:42 AMMay 14
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

        The latest installment of the MWPBA Education Series "How To Set Up Your Band On The Day Of A Contest" with P/M Richard Parkes MBE is now available on the MWPBA You Tube Channel.  The Link is:

https://youtu.be/8M1yGztfU0k

We hope you enjoy it.  Tons of great information here.  Next installment is " Piob. For Amateur Players" with Jack Lee on Monday May 20th at 7:00.  Sign up now!!!

Jim Sim

JAMES SIM

May 22, 2024, 11:48:52 AMMay 22
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

        Here is the link to the latest in our Education Series.  It is Jack Lee-"Piob. For Amateur Players".  It is now available on our You Tube Channel.  Hope you enjoy it.  Safe travels to all going to Alma this weekend!!!

Jim Sim