Milwaukee Games

JAMES SIM

Jun 2, 2022, 1:45:16 PM6/2/22
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

    I am hearing that parking may be tight for Saturday.  DO NOT park on 76th Street or in the subdivision across from the park or you will be ticketed.  There is only one entrance into the park so allow plenty of time to get into the park.  I have not yet been told where the bands can set up.  If I hear before Saturday I will get the word out here. Give yourself plenty of time.  Safe travels.......

Jim Sim

JAMES SIM

Jun 3, 2022, 10:01:43 AM6/3/22
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning All,

        I have been told that there should be plenty of parking inside the park for the contest tomorrow.  There is a small fee for parking.  DO NOT park on 76th Street or the sub division across the street or you will be ticketed.  There is only one entrance into the park so please give yourself plenty of time and be patient.  Please be on time and have a representative from your band at the band meeting at 10:30.  Safe travels.....

Jim Sim