Fw: 24 Hours Left to get Chicago Highland Games' Most Discounted Tickets

JAMES SIM

Mar 31, 2022, 9:48:22 AM3/31/22
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Good Morning,

            Today is the last day to buy gate tickets to the Chicago Games for 20% off.  Here is the information....

Jim Sim

Purchase Your Discounted Tickets Today!
The 36th Annual
SCOTTISH FESTIVAL
& HIGHLAND GAMES

June 17 & 18, 2022
Hamilton Lakes in Itasca, Illinois
Only 24 Hours left to Buy our Most Discounted Ticket!
Automatically Save 20% on All Tickets till April 1st
Children 12 & under are FREE!
The 36th Annual Scottish Festival & Highland Games'
tickets will never be this discounted again!
Buy your tickets before April 1st to get 20% off gate prices
Chicago Scots is proud to host the Midwest’s largest Scottish Festival and Highland Games. You will enjoy the best Highland Dancing, a full day of piping and drumming championships and heavy athletic competitions, Celtic rock entertainment, a Scottish marketplace, whisky and spirits and of course, haggis. All of your favorite Scottish activities are returning including Dogs of Scotland, the British Car Show, and Falconry. Our Children’s Area sponsored by McAdam Landscaping features mini-golf, face painting, train rides and more.
PROCEEDS FROM THE EVENT BENEFIT
Caledonia Senior Living & Memory Care | 2800 Des Plaines Avenue, North Riverside, IL 60546
Unsubscribe jsi...@sbcglobal.net
Constant Contact Data Notice
Sent by jacks...@chicagoscots.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.