RE: CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

Mwiri Old Boys' Association MOBA

Sep 19, 2012, 10:56:33 AM9/19/12
to robert...@umeme.co.ug

The Family of Dr. Chebet Kenneth &

The Mwiri Old Boys.

Re: CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

On behalf of the Mwiri Old Boys Association (MOBA), please accept our sincere condolences on the sudden passing of Dr. Chebet Kenneth.

Dr. Chebet Kenneth was a distinguished Ugandan and a proud Mwirian, who served Kenya and East-Africa diligently in various capacities.

Our prayers and thoughts at this time go to the family and the Mwiri Old Boys and indeed to those whose lives Dr. Chebet Kenneth touched.

May his soul rest in peace!

“Kulwa Katonda Ne’Ggwangga Lyaffe”

Prichard Kavuma

Honorary Secretary MOBA

serwada douglas

Sep 19, 2012, 12:23:29 PM9/19/12
to mwiri-...@googlegroups.com

Indeed when the a Great Hero falls ,theres is total silence,its God who gives and takes way and may his soul rest in eternal peace
Douglas Serwada