Mr Okhwayo Samson

Daniel Ruhweza

Jan 16, 2014, 7:41:10 AM1/16/14
to mwiri-...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

I hope this email finds you in good health?

I have some sad news --- the Public Relations Officer of Busoga College Mwiri, Mr Samson Okhwayo had a road accident on the 2nd of December 2013. This occured somewhere in Bugiri, Eastern Uganda on his way to Mbale. I only got to know this when he called me two days ago and told me about it. I have since visited him.

He fractured all the fingers of his right hand and due to what he says was poor management at Mulago Hospital, he has lost three of his fingers. This is so sad because he had such an artistic handwriting.

He is recuperating at Namulundu Medical Centre, Bwebajja off Entebbe Road and his number is +256772447115

Please inform others you might know

God Bless

On 31 October 2013 12:01, robert kisubi <robert...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Kitalo inho Bana ekya Eng.Patrick Balamu Bisuti.The Mwiri Old Boys Association(MOBA) joins the family,the basoga community and indeed the country at large in mourning Patrick&apos;s death.Patrick was in Mwiri from 1965-1970 and has been a full participatory member of MOBA.

A very affable and amiable person and we as MOBA shall certainly miss him not just  for the fun he brought at our events but also for the technical contribution he gave as a professional engineer.

May his soul rest in peace.

"Kulwa Katonda N&apos;eggwanga Lyaffe".

Robert Kisubi
President
Mwiri Old Boys Association

.

__,_._,___

MOBA Contact Number: +256 772 688064
Mwiri website: www.mwiri.sc.ug
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/groups/mwiri/
Twitter: @BCMwiri https://twitter.com/BCMwiri
---

Daniel R. Ruhweza Esq.
Attorney & Lecturer-At-Law
http://danielruhweza.blogspot.com/
Those who stand for nothing, fall for anything.
(Alexander Hamilton, US lawyer & politician (1755 - 1804)

William Nadiope

Jan 16, 2014, 8:24:23 AM1/16/14
to mwiri-...@googlegroups.com
thank u for the updates...

andrew balyejusa

Jan 17, 2014, 2:59:38 AM1/17/14
to mwiri-...@googlegroups.com
What a pity about OB Samson's predicament. May the Good Lord grant thee total healing we pray. It must be physically and psychologically traumatic to lose any part of your body.

I will visit any time.

Andrew Balyejusa - 0772413874

kabaaiu deogratias

Jan 17, 2014, 4:26:20 AM1/17/14
to mwiri-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a bunch for this info.

We wish him a quick recovery. He's in the right place for treatment.

Deo. KABAALU
Wako H'se., M & B Classes (1995 - 2000)