Re: MOBA 2012 GRAND HOME COMING AND CAREER GUIDANCE DAY

Mwiri Old Boys' Association MOBA

Aug 5, 2012, 5:54:38 PM8/5/12
to robert...@yahoo.co.uk
Dear Old Boy,

Mwiri Old Boys' Association (MOBA) will be having a Grand Alumni
Homecoming and Career Guidance day on September 22, 2012 at 9:00 am at
Busoga College Mwiri school campus.

On this regard, we are cordially inviting you to attend the said
affair to meet the current administration, students, old friends,
classmates, teaching and non teaching staff; reminiscing memorable
experiences and sharing stories of success and most specially to renew
our commitment to the noble ideals of our beloved Alma Mater.

Please contact and inform all old boys and friends of Mwiri that you
may know; to build a stronger voice.

By accepting this invitation, we shall have joined hands in showing
our steadfast confidence and unwavering loyalty to our Old School.

For further inquiries, please contact our Alumni Secretariat on (+256)
712-688064 and (+256) 772-515397 or simply text us on (+256)
776-221234.

We hope to deserve your attendance!

MOBA shall be deeply honored with your presence in this
once-in-a-lifetime Grand Home-coming/Career Guidance day.

Thank you very much!

Very truly yours,

PRICHARD KAVUMA
Honorary Secretary-MOBA

Attached: Agenda and MOBA Concept Document for the day.
CONCEPT DOC FOR THE MOBA 2012 GRAND HOME COMING AND CAREER GUIDANCE DAY.docx
MOBA 2012 Grand Home Coming and Career Guidance Day- Proposed agenda.docx