Mwiri Dinner at 2nd Dec 2016 Protea Hotel

Bernard Wanyama

Nov 15, 2016, 12:47:46 PM11/15/16
to Mwiri Alumni
Dear Mwirians,

It is with great honor that I come to you today to inform you of a dinner we have organised as the executive committee to fundraise for the rehabilitation of the quadrangle and the administration block of our great school.

This dinner will take place on Friday December 2nd at Protea Hotel starting at 6pm. The chief guest will be our patron, the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uganda Rt. Hon. Ruhakana Rugunda.

I encourage you to come along. Our theme for the year 2016/2017 is "Reclaiming the Mwiri Glory".

Tickets are on sale. Couples will pay 150,000ugx while singles will pay 100,000 ugx only. All proceeds with go to the renovation project.
I will furnish you with the selling points in the course. In the meantime, contact us on 0754455733 regarding the ticket sales.

Please share this message with all mwirians and let's come together for a great meal and fun but most important of all, be part of the rise of Mwiri.

Kulwa Katonda n'egwanga lyaffe

Tony Otoa
President MOBA