iMade: Meetup at AJ Bombers tonight

offwhite

Oct 19, 2009, 11:30:21 AM10/19/09
to Midwest iPhone SDK Developers
After 5 we will be meeting up at AJ Bombers to work on the iMade app.
I have some updates for the data services which you can find here:

http://services.mygroupsapp.com/data

And if you want the code that is running this site, you can get it
here:

http://services.mygroupsapp.com/download/iMade.zip

It is also in source control in the code project.

http://code.google.com/p/mwiphonesdk/source/browse/#svn/trunk/iMADE/Website

Each of these services returns JSON data in a platform neutral way
which is easy to load into an NSDictionary object using the TouchJSON
example I have in one of the tasks that has been completed. Ed has
done a great job of putting together some objects which will hold this
data for use with CoreData as well as the views in the app. We can
start working with this data tonight. Justin will be there to help
work out the UX and workflow so we can start coding up the views and
connecting them.

I'll plan on being at AJ Bombers shortly after 5:30. We may want to
take up the back area.

See you there!