2023 MWCCC Road Season Planning

Bryan Garfoot

Sep 27, 2022, 8:19:36 AM9/27/22
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
Greetings collegiate team leaders,

To anyone who didn't get the original announcement, I'm sending this out again

It's your friendly former conference director here.  While I won't be active with the conference this coming year, I did want to make sure that we have a robust road season.  I'm reaching out to all of you to begin planning the 2023 road season.  If you are not the current leader of your team, please feel free to forward this on to who is.

Some of you have expressed a level of interest in hosting a race this upcoming season.  To facilitate planning, I've put together a planning calendar here:

(I'm like 75% sure it's editable this time, but let me know if I've screwed something up).

I also have a quick questionnaire to be filled out:

Fill that out and return it to me, for now.  I'm hoping to have forms back by October 21st, which should allow me to announce the schedule by Halloween.

If you have any questions on the USA Cycling permitting process, here's a decent explanation page:
And a quick guide video:

As always, take care, ride safe, and let me know if there are any other questions.

Bryan Garfoot