Updated Conference Standings

Ryan McLoughlin

Apr 16, 2023, 3:49:04 PM4/16/23
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
Hi all --

Conference standings have been updated through the Marian Crit last weekend on the website. Apologies for the delay. Please let me know if you have any questions or see anything that may need to be corrected. I will work to make sure that results from Purdue are processed ahead of Lindenwood so that everyone knows their situation going into the last race weekend of the season before nationals.

Action item: If you see your name/one of your riders names in standings with a "0" in the bib number column, that means there is no conference number on file for that rider. Having this makes processing standings much easier, so please check the standings and if you fall into this category, email me your name and bib number ASAP.

Thanks, and hope everyone that went to Purdue had a good race weekend!
-Ryan