MWCCC eSeason Wrap-Up

Ryan McLoughlin

Apr 27, 2020, 6:26:03 PM4/27/20
to mw...@googlegroups.com
Hi all!

I just wanted to shoot out the finalized standings after this past weekends racing. Thanks all for joining and making this a reality- I know for me anyways, it was a great way to mix up structured training and get some race-intensity simulations in. I hope you all enjoyed it, and are staying safe and healthy. Congrats to our virtual Conference Champions-- Craig on the alumni side, Dean in the coach division, Alijah on the women's collegiate division, and (myself) on the men's side.

Please feel free to reach out via email or text if you'd be interested in continuing some kind of hard group rides on a more informal basis - I could potentially start a groupme or listserv for organizing virtual rides if weather is bad. I know at least in the coming weeks weather is set to improve in MI, so weekend races on the trainer when it's 70 out is getting less and less appealing, although there's also plenty or rainy days on the horizon as well. Keep me posted if you'd want to get added to the group. Again, thank you all for joining in the series!

-Ryan

image.png

Ryan McLoughlin
University of Michigan, 2020