Fwd: MWCCC Roundtable

Ryan McLoughlin

Feb 9, 2023, 12:43:22 PM2/9/23
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference

Initial conference discussion! Goal for new conference directors to introduce ourselves, see how everyone's doing, where we can help out immediately, as well as start an open discussion on the future of the conference; Long term initiatives, where we can help, etc.

I'll be sharing this out on socials later, but feel free to invite anyone from the conference that would be interested in joining - I'd like to have representation from everyone in the conference if possible!

Microsoft Teams meeting

Join on your computer, mobile app or room device

Click here to join the meeting

Meeting ID: 278 416 952 727
Passcode: BeBRMB

invite.ics