MTB Season Planning

Ryan McLoughlin

Jun 26, 2023, 11:13:05 AM6/26/23
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference, paul.s...@mwccc.org, Siemer, Aidan, Scott, Tom
Hi all,

Apologies for the delay in getting this out - I want to send out the mtb season planning spreadsheet. If you'd like to have a race, please have preliminary bids entered in (on the spreadsheet) by the end of next week (July 9). I realize this is short notice, but my hope is that teams that were considering hosting have already taken a look at schedules to get the ball rolling.

The spreadsheet should look familiar - if there are any questions please let me know. I have gone ahead and filled out 2 weekends based on preliminary preferred dates from people that have already contacted me.

Let me know if you have any questions!
-Ryan

John Hoopingarner

Jun 26, 2023, 2:24:43 PM6/26/23
to Ryan McLoughlin, Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference, paul.s...@mwccc.org, Siemer, Aidan, Scott, Tom

Thank you, Ryan.

FYI for anyone scheduling:

The Lees-Mcrae MTB race is scheduled for 9/23 and 9/24 and Marian is planning to go there for the weekend.

Lindsey Wilson College is not hosting a MTB race this year due to scheduling conflicts within their conference, but they may be hosting a CX race.

John Hoopingarner

Director and Head Coach, Marian Cycling Team

MARIAN UNIVERSITY

Office: Indy Cycloplex

Phone: 317.778.1056

Email: jhoopi...@marian.edu

Web: indycycloplex.com | muknights.com

Ryan McLoughlin

Jul 12, 2023, 2:18:14 PM7/12/23
to John Hoopingarner, Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference, paul.s...@mwccc.org, Siemer, Aidan, Scott, Tom
Hi all

I just want to follow up with this - for those who have put in bids already, thank you - we have a decent calendar shaping up! I will be following up with those who have put in bids already soon to touch base.

Notably, we are still missing a host for conference championships, the last weekend of September. If your school is considering hosting a race weekend, or would be able to host that weekend, please let me know asap.

Furthermore, if your school was considering hosting a weekend that is already bid on, please reach out to me and we can discuss further - many of the bid weekends are dual-conference events.

If you are interested in hosting a race, and I haven't heard from you yet - please add your info to the google doc or reach out to me by the end of this week.

-Ryan