MWCCC Virtual Race Series

Bryan Garfoot

Feb 18, 2021, 8:11:05 AM2/18/21
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
Greetings all,

As we continue to wait for any official announcement from USA Cycling regarding collegiate road nationals, I'm continuing to press ahead with our Virtual (Zwift) Race Series.  But I'm looking for a bit of input on what days would work best for people.  Check out the Strawpoll below:

If there are other days not listed that would work better, please let me know.  If there's significant interest, I can certainly move to another day.

Full announcements of our Zwift series, Strava Challenge series, and Instagram Challenges will be coming soon.  Make sure you are following for all the latest announcements:

I'll do my best to post across all platforms, but will likely always email first.

Take care,
Bryan Garfoot
MWCCC Conference Director