Zwift ride coordination

Bryan Garfoot

Mar 30, 2020, 10:35:55 AM3/30/20
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
Hey all,

If you're stuck riding inside, either by the virus or by the copious amounts of rain that have been around the last few days, Ryan McLoughlin from the University of Michigan has put together a form to try and coordinate Zwift rides:

Many thanks to Ryan for throwing this together.

Perhaps I'll see many of you on the virtual trails,
Bryan

Bryan Garfoot

Apr 8, 2020, 8:26:21 AM4/8/20
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
The 2020 MWCCC eSeason is a go!  Again, a big thanks to Ryan McLoughlin for doing the legwork (keyboard work?) to get this organized, I personally am not much of a Zwifter.

If you're interested in participating, the details for the season can be found here:

I'll do my best to keep track of omnium points for the season.  No, this isn't replacing our road season, but I might still send something out to our winners.

The first races of the eSeason are this weekend, and signup is due tomorrow.  Follow the instructions in the Google Doc if you wish to sign up, or contact myself or Ryan if you have further questions.

Who knows, maybe I'll even decide to drop in on a few sessions, just to see how badly my fitness has fallen.

Bryan