MWCCC Discord

Bryan Garfoot

Jan 5, 2021, 8:03:32 AM1/5/21
to Midwest Collegiate Cycling Conference
Greetings everyone,

I'm hoping this email finds you well, having gotten through final exams for the semester as well as the holidays.  Now that we're into 2021, one of the questions to ask is "Hey, what does the MWCCC road season look like?".

That, like many other things in early 2021, is something that is still a bit hard to pin down.  But I'd like to start having some discussions around possibilities.

To help facilitate that, I'm opening up a MWCCC Discord.  You can find the invite here:

Check it out, let me know what you think, and I'm open to trying to make this a collaborative community.

For the, erm, more experienced among us who might not know what Discord is, here's a brief primer:

I'll send out any concrete information regarding the spring season when I know more.

Thanks,
Bryan Garfoot
MWCCC Conference Director