OH Amphibian & Reptile Conference - registration now open

Greg Lipps

Feb 14, 2019, 8:28:24 AM2/14/19
to Lipps, Gregory J.
Apologies if you are a subscriber to the OHPARC mailing list and already received this.

Registration is now open for the Ohio Amphibian and Reptile Conference, the annual meeting of the Ohio Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (OHPARC) on March 20, 2019 in Columbus.  As with past conferences, we are seeking submissions for poster presentations, silent auction items, and 'round-the-room updates.  New this year, we are also accepting submissions for submitted oral presentations (20 min/ea).

The registration cost is extremely reasonable ($45; $25 for students) and includes lunch for pre-registrants.  Walk-in registrations, on the day of the conference (space permitting), are the same price but do not include lunch.

More information, including a link to the registration site can be found at http://ohparc.org/

The conference is open to all and we encourage everyone - from students and interested naturalists to professional biologists - to attend.  Please share with your friends and colleagues and sign up for our email list to receive future updates.

Thanks!

Greg

Gregory Lipps
Amphibian & Reptile Conservation Coordinator
Ohio Biodiversity Conservation Partnership
Ohio State University
419-376-3441
Greg...@gmail.com

www.GregLipps.com

"One of the penalties of an ecological education is that one lives alone in a world of wounds." -- Aldo Leopold