Abstract Deadline Extended to Wed Sept 8th

Melissa Youngquist

Sep 5, 2021, 6:51:21 PM9/5/21
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
Hello MWPARC,

We are extending the abstract submission deadline until Wednesday, Sept 8th! We have a great line-up of talks and posters so far, and have room for a few more.  Check out our website for more detail on the virtual meeting, October 1&2, and abstract submissions

We are also excited for our first year of Brodman Student Awards for oral and poster presentations. We will recognize four students this year for outstanding presentations on completed OR ongoing work ($600).

Hope to see you all in October!

Melissa,
MWPARC Co-Chair
--

Melissa Youngquist, PhD

Research Biologist, Amphibian Conservation

Daniel P. Haerther Center for Conservation and Research

John G. Shedd Aquarium

www.sheddaqarium.org

Pronouns: she/her/hers