MWPARC Travel Awards

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Feb 21, 2021, 4:27:15 PM2/21/21
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
Hello,

We will be giving out ten $100 travel awards!

The purpose of this grant is to offset transportation costs associated with participation in herpetological field work with an experienced researcher in the MWPARC region.

Eligibility: Applicants must be an enrolled student (high school, undergraduate, or graduate) in good standing (≥3.0 GPA) or have graduated within 1-year of the application submission date and conduct herpetological field work in the Midwest U.S. with a researcher. Only U.S. citizens or resident aliens are eligible due to federal regulations.

Please see the attached application and share it with those interested.

Thanks,

Jen Buchanan

MWPARC Senior Co-chair
MWPARC Travel Awards.docx

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Mar 1, 2021, 8:22:36 PM3/1/21
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
FYI Applications are due by March 12, 2021!

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Mar 8, 2021, 12:15:27 PM3/8/21
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
If the GPA requirement is an issue, please disregard it. I understand some students are having a difficult time with the pandemic and that may impact their GPA. I don't want that to hinder their ability to escape to do some herp field work :)