MW PARC meeting DEITT survey

Allison Sacerdote-Velat

Aug 19, 2019, 11:09:24 AM8/19/19
to MW_...@googlegroups.com
Dear MWPARC members,

We are reaching out to all MWPARC members who attended this year's regional meeting or a regional meeting in the last five years for feedback on their experiences with PARCPARC has 5 Core Values, one of which is Inclusivity and Collaboration. Last year, PARC formed the Diversity,  Equity, and Inclusion Task Team (DEITT), the mission of which is to recruit, support, and retain people with diverse ethnic, religious, socioeconomic, gender, and sexual identities into the PARC network.

An initial step in meeting these goals is to determine the current atmosphere and dynamics among and between participants in our regional PARC meetings. We hope to accomplish this using a post-meeting survey tool sent to all PARC members after they attend a regional meeting. Questions aim to assess the current attitudes among members and the tone of interactions that occur at meetings. We additionally ask some core demographic questions to better contextualize member responses.

This survey is hosted through the SurveyMonkey platform, is anonymous, takes 5-10 min to complete, and can be found at the following link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MWPARC2019. Please fill out the survey by September 6th. If you attended the 2019 MWPARC meeting, you may have already seen this link at the meeting during the breaks. Thank you if you have already completed it!

Please click on the above link if you are interested in helping us gather information about MWPARC's meeting atmosphere. Feel free to email Staci Amburgey or Jen Lamb with any questions or comments. We are happy and willing to answer any questions.

Thank you very much for your consideration and participation.

Sincerely,
Neha Savant and David Muñoz (IEDTT co-chairs)
Staci Amburgey and Jen Lamb (survey development leaders)