Recruiting MWPARC Advisory Board Members

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Aug 15, 2020, 2:18:41 PM8/15/20
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)

Dear MWPARC members,

We are now seeking candidates to join the MWPARC advisory board for two-year terms lasting from September 2020 through September 2022. The guidelines can be found here: https://mwparc.org/about/MWPARC_Advisory_Board_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf

There will be several open seats for the upcoming election. If you are interested in being a candidate for one of the open MWPARC advisory board seats, please send me (email: jbuc...@g.emporia.edu) a one-page (or shorter) word or pdf document describing your experience in herpetology, conservation, research and/or education by August 31st.  At the top of the document, please include your full name, email address, and current professional affiliation.

All candidates should reside in the MWPARC states: North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri, Illinois, Minnesota, Indiana, Wisconsin, Michigan, or Ohio. The list of candidates will be shared with the MWPARC membership via email, the MWPARC website, and social media.

If you have questions about the MWPARC advisory board, please send me an email, or contact one of the other current advisory board members.  We are enthusiastic about having new voices join us, so please consider participating even if you have not had much interaction with MWPARC in the past.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Buchanan, Junior Co-Chair, MWPARC Advisory Board