2021 Wetland Science Conference

jbuc...@g.emporia.edu

Dec 13, 2020, 3:56:09 PM12/13/20
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)

Registration now open for the 2021 Wetland Science Conference!

Registration for Wisconsin Wetlands Association's 2021 virtual Wetland Science Conference, It’s All About the Water, is now open. See the full program.

Discounted early bird rates are available through January 31, 2021, so

register now and save.

The conference includes a special symposium on hydrologic restoration as well as four workshops that are available first-come, first-served during registration. Register today to reserve your spot before they fill up.

This year, we are offering both All Access and On-Demand Only passes to the virtual conference. An All Access Pass will give you full access to the live conference, including live presentations, on-screen Q&A, and Roundtable discussions, plus on-demand access to recorded presentations through August 2021. A discounted On-Demand Only Pass will give you access to recorded presentations. On-demand access will begin in March, 2021. Learn more about what’s available with each pass.

WWA members get 33% off conference registration fees, so renew or join today to save!

Conference details:
February 16-19, 2021 – ONLINE
It’s All About the Water
View our full program schedule online now.