amphibian and reptile images needed

Allison Sacerdote-Velat

Oct 16, 2018, 12:22:07 PM10/16/18
to MW Listserv
Hi All,
As part of a Midwest PARC Phenology Project in collaboration with HerpMapper, we are seeking images of the following species for the project page website. If you have photos to submit, please email me and I will provide a link to a shared google folder for submitting images. We are interested in photo voucher-quality images of the following species listed below.
Thank you!
Allison
Frogs and Toads:
1. Eastern Narrow-mouthed Toad
2. Eastern Spadefoot Toad
3. Mountain Chorus Frog
4. Red-Spotted Toad
5. Spotted Chorus Frog
6. Strecker's Chorus Frog
7. Upland Chorus Frog
Lizards:
1. Borad-headed skink
2. Coal Skink
3. Common Lesser Earless Lizard
4. Common Sagebrush Lizard
5. Eastern Fence Lizard
6. Great Plains Skink
7. Little Brown Skink
8. Many-Lined Skink
9. Northern Prairie Skink
10. Prairie Lizard
Salamanders
1. Allegheny Mountain Dusky Salamander
2. Grotto Salamander
3. Lesser Siren
4. Many-ribbed Salamander
5. Mud Salamander
6. Northern Ravine Salamander
7. Northern Zigzag Salamander
8.Oklahoma Salamander
9. Ozark Zigzag Salamander
10. Red Salamander
11. Ringed Salamander
12. Silvery Salamander
13. Southern Red-backed Salamander
14.Spotted Dusky Salamander
15. Three-toed Amphiuma
15. Wehrle's Salamander
16. Western Slimy Salamander
Snakes
1. Butler's Gartersnake
2. Checkered Gartersnake
3. Chihuahuan Nightsnake
4. Common Kingsnake
5. Eastern Wormsnake
6. Flat-headed Snake
7. Plains Black-headed Snake
8. Prairie Rattlesnake
9. Pygmy Rattlesnake
10. Rough Earthsnake
11. Scarletsnake
12. Short-headed Gartersnake
13.Southeastern Crowned Snake
14. Southern Watersnake
15. Terrestrial Gartersnake
16. Texas Threadsnake
17. Western Groundsnake
Turtles
1. Alligator Snapping Turtle
2. Chicken Turtle
3. Ouachita Map Turtle
4. River Cooter
5. Spotted Turtle

Bradley Carlson

Oct 16, 2018, 12:49:26 PM10/16/18
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
I have images of a few of those, but I'm not sure if they are voucher-quality or not. I'll gladly submit some if I have the link, though.

Best,
Brad

Dan Fogell

Oct 16, 2018, 12:59:02 PM10/16/18
to mw_...@googlegroups.com

Allison – I have “white board” images of many of these species…would those be acceptable? Or are you looking for animals in situ in appropriate habitat?

Dan

Disclaimer: This e-mail and any attachments contain material that is solely for
the use of the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. If you are
not the intended recipient(s), you must not use, retain or disclose any
information contained in this e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed in the
message are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of
Southeast Community College.

Michael Graziano

Oct 16, 2018, 1:14:17 PM10/16/18
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Allison -
  I have in situ shots of most of the species you've listed.  Please let me know the link for submitting images.
~Mike

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 12:22 PM Allison Sacerdote-Velat <a.b.sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

Michael P. Graziano, PhD
Department of Biological Sciences
DMF Science and Mathematics Center
Bridgewater State University
Bridgewater, MA 02325

Shelly Cox

Oct 16, 2018, 1:38:03 PM10/16/18
to a.b.sa...@gmail.com, mw_...@googlegroups.com
Allison, I have some images I can submit. I will be happy to send them today if you can send me the link.

Thank you
Shelly Cox

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail