Fwd: Follow-up email after workshop

Jennifer Buchanan

Jul 30, 2021, 8:47:12 AMJul 30
to mw_...@googlegroups.com
FYI :)

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mark Mandica <ma...@amphibianfoundation.org>
Date: Fri, Jul 30, 2021, 7:26 AM
Subject: Follow-up email after workshop
To: Mark Mandica <ma...@amphibianfoundation.org>

Thanks to all who joined us for the critical and inclusive mentoring workshop!

If you weren’t able to attend and are still interested in being part of the PIPA mentoring network, please fill out this updated Google Form: http://tinyurl.com/PARCMentors

Over 2020-2021, PARC DEITT has been working to fine tune the PIPA program (a meeting award to support PARC members who represent marginalized groups). One new development from this effort is the creation of a PIPA mentoring network: a community of mentors whose goal is to support PIPA awardees and other mentees you may interact with. This network will be focused on creating a space for mentors to support each other and collaboratively build their mentorship skills. The workshop led by Dr. David Muñoz on 7/28 was our first event, and we hope to create more spaces like this that can be useful for PIPA mentorship and beyond.

David’s recorded critical and mentoring workshop will remain available on YouTube: https://youtu.be/SY_6u89vjr4

If you have any questions, please contact Marilyn Sobel at sobelm...@gmail.com

Best,
Mark
PARC DEI Rep
image.gif

Mark Mandica, M.Sc
Executive Director
The Amphibian Foundation
4055 Roswell Rd NE. Atlanta, GA 30342 USA
p. 562 7 RIBBIT (742248) | AboutAF | Schedule a chat

Biology Instructor

• Join AF! Become a Member & Support Conservation •
patreon.com/amphibianfoundation