Outreach Team with MW PARC

Jennifer Lamb

May 20, 2021, 11:13:05 AM5/20/21
to Midwest Partners in Amphibian & Reptile Conservation (PARC)
Good morning!

Midwest Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation (MW PARC) has started an Outreach Team and we're scheduling our first recruiting/brainstorming meeting

The Outreach Team currently coordinates the MW PARC website and social media accounts, and there is room to grow both within and outside of those areas. We want this to be a team built by MW PARC members and centered on community-created goals and objectives.

If you want get involved and help shape the Outreach Team's objectives, please complete this LettuceMeet scheduling poll (link below) by next Thursday (May 27). I'll follow up shortly after that with a date and time for an Outreach Team Brainstorming event on Zoom.

I'm looking forward to it!

MW PARC Advisory Board Member